- 🌟 We explore the impact of ego and shadows on our daily lives.
- 🌟 It emphasizes the importance of including rather than avoiding our shadows and ego.
- 🌟 We discuss the connection between ego and our desires and potential.
- 🌟 It highlights the role of communication and authenticity in expressing our needs.
- 🌟 I encourage self-reflection, finding comfort within ourselves, and embracing our unique journey.
Stepping into your energy and feeling vibrant. Allowing your ego and Shadow to support your daily progress in self-growth. The session focuses on exploring the concepts of ego and shadow, how they play out in our day-to-day life, and where to identify if they are sabotaging us. The session starts with a few rounds of breath-work. The ego is seen as the person we want to be or think we want to be, and we get fixated on the concept of potential at any whiff of success. Meanwhile, the shadow is the parts of ourselves that we are ashamed of, feel are flawed, and think might be sabotaging every step of our way. In society, there is a narrative of the norms and how we have to show up. There is usually an exchange to attain something, and we usually prefer wants over our needs. We usually don’t get what we want but what we need. Success is when we can move forward toward a goal. However, the potential is just a thought in our head, and day-to-day steps or our shadows often step in and make us feel like there might be a problem or failure.
"It's not what you are looking at, it's where you are looking from."
Join us on this transformative quest as we explore the beauty and strength of our femininity, embarking on a path of self-discovery, growth, and empowerment. Through insightful discussions and practical tips in a daily practice. Using the 7 elements of Interior Design to organize and unlock a life filled with abundance, joy, and authentic connections.
With Esther Levy
The author of Ujjayi Interior Designer
“Your body is your first home”
Owner and Founder of Ujjayiinc.com